Pages

Sunday 2 September 2012

MEG O1 (LAST LECTURE)

 MEG 01 is my class in INTEC . I studied in the MEP (Middle East Programme in INTEC. Here I just want to upload some of the pictures taken with the whole class during our last lectures with our lecturers. Let the picture do the talking okay.


MEG01 with Mdm Mimi Sophia our Physiology and Biochemistry lecturer.

The rest of the class with Mdm fatma Nadiah our Anatomy lecturer.  I always remembered that the class will be filled with laughter as she loves to tell jokes.



With our Computer Literacy lecturer and at the same time being our MEP coordinator, Mdm Umiatun Fuziah Yeop.

Taking pic with our English lecturer, Miss Azila. She will further her study in Manchester Uni. All the best to her.

  
 I also want to bid thank you to Ustazah Nabilah Nor (CTIS 07) , Ustaz Afuan (CTIS 06) also Ustaz Abdul Halim for teaching us Egyptian Arabic (MEAL02). Thank you for teaching and I hope that we could meet again in the future insyaAllah. To all MEG 01 members, see you soon in Egypt next week.

*All the Pahang State Foundation scholars will depart from KLIA to Cairo, Egypt. To our 2 seniors ,Wan and Nuruddin (JPA scholars), thanks for being good seniors and see you in Cairo Uni. soon.I'm going to upload more pictures and post more infos regarding the MEP programme here in INTEC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment